Julius K-9 IDC harness
What you get:
1 Harness and 2 FREE labels
When ordering your labels, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Do you want upper and lower case? Type your order how you want it to look.
example: Blaze example 2: BLAZE
2. Don't make it too long. We have issues in production if the text is really long. Keep it short and sweet.
3. Colors always look different on all the varied devices and screens out there. Double check if you have questions about the font color.
4. Don't leave or store your labels sitting in the sun for long periods of time, this will reduce it's life.
These harness are made in Hungary by Julius-K9, a company that specializes in high-end Schutzhund and working dog products and the inventor of the Velcro interchangeable patches system. The Julius-K9 IDC (Innova Dog Comfort) Harness is a high-quality, rugged harness with an innovative, sporty design that is suitable for all dogs, from working dogs to pet dogs whose owners need more control over them.
The Julius-K9 IDC Harness was designed for optimum distribution of the load acting on the dog. With the IDC Harness, the pulling force of the dog is directly on his chest rather than on his neck as is the case with many other dog harnesses. Because that load acts on the chest of different sizes of dogs at different vector angles, Julius-K9 used mathematical calculations to determine the appropriate size, position, and angle of the chest strap for each size of harness—that's why each size of harness has a different, patented chest strap.
The Julius-K9 IDC Harness is so easy to take on and off the dog that it can be used for taking your dog into the agility ring; just drop the harness over the dog's head and click in the buckle on the belly band. The harness is designed to allow a full range of motion so your dog can walk or run while wearing it.
- The surface of the Julius-K9 IDC Harness is made from rugged, scratch-proof, and water-resistant polyester, which makes it an ideal harness for dogs that run in their harness when you're hiking in thickly wooded/shrubbed areas.
- The underside of the harness is padded with Ökotex, a breathable cotton that is gentle on the dog's coat and skin.
- The chest and belly straps are made from pressure-tested seatbelt-type webbing and are infinitely adjustable, allowing you to achieve a perfect fit on any dog. The chest belt on sizes 0-2 has a reflective strip stitched on for night-time visibility, while the chest belt for sizes Mini, Mini Mini, Baby 1, and Baby 2 has reflective stitching. All sizes of harnesses have reflective edging.
- The back of the harness features a steel ring for attaching your leash.
- Except for the Baby 1 and Baby 2 sizes, this harness also has a handle that enables you to lift or hold your dog when necessary. For safety, the handle fastens down on the harness with Velcro when it's not in use.
- The harness has a reflective label "patch" on each side that is attached with Velcro. The ones that come with the IDC Harness say "Julius-K9," but additional labels with different words and phrases as well as custom labels can be purchased separately.
- There is a sleeve for inserting a flashlight next to the handle on the size 0 harness, and there are two flashlight sleeves on sizes 1-4.
The IDC Harness has an angular profile whereas the sides of the Julius-K9 Power Harness are parallel to the ground. Because of this profile difference, we have found that the IDC Harness fits small dogs better than the small sizes of the Power Harness.